What a precious picture of the four of them! So glad you're joining the blogging world- it's addictive! Looking forward to seeing all the pictures of Colt!
Yep...precious, precious, precious! Maybe it isn't just Jack I have an addiction to staring at. Maybe it's babies in general! I seriously did have to change my computer's wall paper so I would stop minimizing work to gaze at his sweet smile. :) Katie
4 comments:
What a precious picture of the four of them! So glad you're joining the blogging world- it's addictive! Looking forward to seeing all the pictures of Colt!
Yep...precious, precious, precious! Maybe it isn't just Jack I have an addiction to staring at. Maybe it's babies in general! I seriously did have to change my computer's wall paper so I would stop minimizing work to gaze at his sweet smile. :) Katie
So cute! I love those babies!
i have a nice soother in my jundies she can suck
Post a Comment