Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Heath!



Today is our brother in-law, Heath's birthday. Here are a few things you might not know about the boy.

1. There were no nail holes in Heath's walls until he married Casey
2. Heath's best friends are the same guys he was friends with in junior high
3. If you see a LaFarge truck with shiny rims its probably the birthday boy
4. His daughter inherited his dance moves
5. Even though you'll never hear him admit it, Heath loves to cuddle with the yorkie-poo, Rusty, in the recliner after a hard day at work
6. If Heath kills anymore big bucks, they might start invading Casey's space upstairs. Even though she allows him to hunt, it should never come in the way of her decorating
7. His life is the redhead and the bug that invaded their life last year


Happy Birthday also to Melissa Douglas! I miss you!!

On a different note, I've caved...I joined the Facebook crowd. After 4 people told me in ONE day I needed to join, I gave in to peer pressure and joined. I would be most honored if you would be my friend. I'm looking a little lonely. :)

No comments: