Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Muscle Man


Thank you Aunt G for the t-shirt! I look like a complete redneck now and my daddy loves it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! See ya'll Thursday.

MaryMartha said...

ha! i just went to amanda remembered today..lots of boys stuff...fall is 16$ summer is 40$

The Murphrees said...

What a cutie!

AEMcPherson said...

I would have guessed either Casey or Bub purchased that shirt for him!! Too funny! He may be Red, but he sure is cute!!

kpmantooth said...

OH MY GOSH! This made me laugh outloud. Casey made a comment on Sunday that Jack was going to later in life tease Colt for the "cute" clothing he wore to church while he wore ties. (I, by the way, am determined to get him into some John Johns before the summer is out.) Well...I'm pretty sure this surpasses Jack in the "manliness" category. ;o)

The Rouse Family said...

How cute!