Check out the scratch and bruise on our cheek. Colt was running in church a few weeks ago and ran straight into a table. He still has a little mark but its going away. He is such a little boy- bruises, smashed fingers, dirt and stained clothes everyday! Colt talks constantly- cup, more, please, tractor, car, ride, cookie, fish, dog, cat, juice, Cocoa, Addie, Wavey, DaDa, Mommy, Papoo, Honey, Bug, G, Bubba, Ray, Esa and more! Its nice to be at the stage (18 months) where he can tell us what he wants. It also means he's at the stage where he pitches a fit if he doesn't get what he wants! We've been busy with football games, visits to Troy, working on the house, dove shoots and our jobs! Its all been fun things and we've enjoyed seeing a lot of our families lately.
Annie Grace is still growing which means I'm getting bigger and bigger! Wes reminded me yesterday that we only have 3 months until her arrival. We still have to move Colt into a real bed and finish the nursery.
3 comments:
Yay! I love this stage too - so much fun! I'm glad you are doing so well! I can't wait to meet the new one!
OHHH! He is too cute. I can't wait to see y'all next weekend!
The fits are going to be the death of me. I just started laughing out loud at Jack the other day b/c he looked like he was doing the chicken dance. He was alternating flapping his hands/arms and stomping. So much fun...and so many challenges. :)
Post a Comment