Since we will all go different directions for Thanksgiving, we spent this past weekend at the lakehouse. Mom took advantage of this time to shoot their Christmas card. Luckily, that only involved the grandkids! Santa might not visit me if I show you pictures from the day, but here is a sneak peak!
Aunt G (aka Casey) was wise and brought bribes for the kiddos. This was Colts first sucker and he choose blue.
3 comments:
i love th fact that your dad has a mini menagerie of animals. i plan t see the small additions when im home for xmas.
Love it!!!! MM would pick blue too. She says it's her "faterit". I also LOVE the name you've picked out for the baby! Happy Thanksgiving!
I just wanted to let you know that I have to come to this post at least once a week so Jack can see Colt. He can also ID "Papoo" and really just grins when I ask who Savannah is.
Post a Comment