This week I've felt like I live in a little cabin in the woods. It has been so cold outside that Annie Grace and I haven't been brave enough to leave. We've had lots of visitors and entertainment so we haven't gotten bored. Colt went back to school on Monday. My parents have taken him everyday since I can't get out. When his Papooh takes him, they usually end up going to Book-A-Million, Sonic and John Deere before school! Colt has loved all the attention and he still thinks his "baby" is wonderful! "Baby" is a good sleeper (3-4 hour stretches). I had a few issues this week (nursing) but I doing much better now! Wes and I finally allowed Mom to move back home with Dad!!

I may have carried her for 40 weeks but this child looks just like her father!

Singing "Happy and You Know It" with Bug


1 comment:
She is beautiful! I can see you in her too! So glad you guys are doing well. Stay warm...we are trying to do the same!
Post a Comment