Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fishing, Swimming and Spoiled

Dear Fellow Blog Stalkers,

My apologies for lack of information and pictures. Life has been crazy. I am back at work and planning our big fundraiser of the year! Because of my lack of posting you have missed a lot in our lives. We took Colt fishing for the first time. He enjoyed throwing everything in Wes' tackle box in the water then he got bored. I think we'll try again in a few months. Colt and Wes went swimming (at the Sportsplex) for the first time this year. Colt has asked for a pair of goggles after seeing big kids wearing them. I suggested the Easter Bunny could bring them and he said Papooh was the Easter Bunny. Annie Grace is still a wonderful baby. She loves church because the ladies in the nursery hold her for two hours. Her hair is still Wes' color (and not spiky anymore) and looks like my dad's baby pictures. Annie Grace is 9 weeks old and in the 90th percentile for weight and height.

The pictures below give you an idea of a typical night in the Miller household. I neglected to show you the food on the floor, time-out chair and multitude of dishes in the sink.







2 comments:

Maggie M. Cooper said...

I love it Tipi!:) That typical night sounds like my house! Would love to go swimming with yall sometime!

The Youngbloods said...

That is so funny! Did Wes get his tackle back?