Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines and Cowboys

Each year my mom does a Valentines breakfast for the family. We have heart shaped sausage, pink heart pancakes, heart shaped buscuits and other yummy breakfast food. Its fun to get together before we head off our seperate directions. I really tried to get cute pictures of all the grandchildren in their Valentines best. Right when I had everyone smiling, Wes said "Look Cam Newton is out". Cam (the donkey in case you aren't a regular around here) gets out because his donkey friend, Pricilla, knows how to open the gate just enough for Cam to slip out.

Then my camera battery died so I replaced it with a cheap battery.

Buggy and Colt love each other. Colt told me that he doesn't want to be called "Rooster" anymore. His new nickname is "Moose".

Feb 2011 007

This little girl is a mess. Her nickname is "Boo".

Feb 2011 002

Feb 2011 003

Friday night we met Katie & Jack Mantooth and Mandy & Cooper Rouse at the Cowboy Roundup.
Roundup

The Roundup is the mom & son version of the daddy daughter dance. Colt loved watching the cowboys rope a cow. He is already talking about going next year!

I know I still need to work on centering my pictures! I promise its coming!

No comments: