
Colt and Annie loved playing in the creek. I caught the perfect reaction of Annie watching Lottie (our dog) going crazy in the water.

This one didn't stay dry very long.

He completely fell in the creek. Even his hair was wet. Luckily it didn't bother him too much.
Annie is developing quite a fiesty little personality

This is her new "smile".
Afterwards we enjoyed a lovely pb&j picnic.

The picture is fuzzy because Colt had to be in the sun (notice that mommy was smart enough to bring a change of pants but forgot a shirt!).
Okay, so who is ready to go camping???
4 comments:
oh my...i need a campsite with plugs and water like the Gross's do for my very first trip! :)
Fun! Can I send Trent with you guys when you go? :) Just kidding!
I'm so sad we have to miss Touch a Truck this year. We'll be at the beach. It's such a great idea- thanks for all of your hard work!!
I love her little facial expressions & jeans. Both of them are adorable!
I think you'll be going without the Cooper clan...this gal isn't going without electricity and running water close by.:)Jamie and ME would go:)
Post a Comment