This is a dragster that is used in races- so I'm told.

The driver fired it up at the end of the event. Fire and smoke came out of the engine. I was most concerned about the glass in the shop windows. Some were shaking pretty hard and replacing those was not in our budget!
Annie G enjoyed this vehicle the most.

This was Casey's mother's day present and I'm wondering if AG wishes Casey would adopt her. The yellow streak across the picture? Oh, thats just my son trying to hit everything and everyone with his new ruler. The yellow ruler didn't make it home.
Later that evening Wes and I attended the Mayor's Ball, or prom as Wes labeled it. Wes decided to take a quick (& only) picture for Heath before we left home.

If you know me & Wes (or if you follow the blog), you know we are not really in to getting dressed up. An hour before this picture I was putting mulch out around my daylillies and Wes was building a gate for our porch. It was a fun event though.
No comments:
Post a Comment