Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pumpkin Patch & Tailgate

Colt's class went on a field trip to a local pumpkin patch last week.

He enjoyed finding a big pumpkin

DSCN3525

The patch also had a cow, goats and rabbits. Colt was confused that he couldn't go in the pen with the cow.

DSCN3521

His class went in the stall with the goats and Colt came out and asked why the goats ran from him. He said "don't they know that I know goats".

Saturday we tailgated before the game. I was chasing children until Papooh arrived. I could finally bring my camera out then.
DSCN3534

Dad was disappointed when it was time to go to the game.

DSCN3540

Annie is wearing my old cheerleading dress. Its polyester!

We had a little birthday party at our tailgate and I made an AU cake. DSCN3531

Wes decorated it with a one legged turkey dingo (or something). Our tailgate group was on a softball team together in college and this was their mascot!

No comments: