
I'm going to the Holy Land!
It's so awesome how everything has worked out with this trip. I had an afternoon to pray/think about going (everyone else signed up months ago, I signed up last week)Like my mom said, sometimes we stand back and are amazed at how God can just work everything out without our help! That's what He has done so far and I'm excited to see what else He has in store for me with this trip! Wes will play "Mr. Mom" while I'm gone (he keeps Colt every afternoon alone so he will be fine). It's going to be hard to be away from W&C but this is an incredible opportunity! There are 142 of us going and we leave the day after Christmas! What an awesome way to start the New Year!
5 comments:
hey-my mom's going too! yall will have so much fun!:)
Holy moly! That is awesome for you. You are so brave too! Jack will welcome a play date if Wes needs a break at any point too! Really!!!
I'm so glad you get to go! It's such an awesome trip. D and I had thought about it briefly, but schedules didn't work out this year. Although, like you said, God is more than able to work things out with out our help!
Enjoy every minute of it!!!
Hey Tipi it is Laura Murphree. I just saw your blog on Katie Mantooth's blog. Can I add you to my blog list? My blog is kandlmurphree. That baby of yours is beautiful. I hope things are going well.
That will be amazing!! Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment