Monday, September 29, 2008
Weekend!
It was so much fun to see our good friends Em & Jake Gross on Friday night. We especially enjoyed meeting Abby Jane. We've given Colt permission to date & marry her! It was also fun to catch up with Ruth Ann and everyone else at dinner. You will notice I only have two pictures from the dinner. It's hard to hold a baby, eat and take pictues. Okay, that's a lie. Ashley D. held my kid all night and ate. I just talked. After Colt met Abby Jane, we went to Stacy Tinsley's birthday party where Colt got to see his local girlfriend, Virginia. Stacy (& Julie) did a great job with the party. You will notice only one picture from this event (Dallas & Colt). We like to give Dallas a little practice with the baby.
Saturday we arrived early for the tailgate. Colt & Savannah's Aunt Maggie, Aunt Mandy & Uncle Chris came in town for the game. Amanda & I sent the boys to the game and we went home with the kiddos to relax.
Sunday we had my brother's birthday party with one of my favorite meals- dove, cream corn, peas, cornbread, mac & cheese. Okay, I'm getting hungry again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have cute pics from Fri night to send you! Good to see yall!
It was so great to be with y'all! Abby Jane definitely had eyes for Colt, too!!! I can't wit for them to get to play more some day!!! We love y'all!
Post a Comment