Friday, February 6, 2009

Bargain Shopper


Yesterday I went to a little consignment shop in downtown Opelika. Honestly, I forget about this place but I usually find some great items for Colt. As you can see above, I scored again! All these outfits together cost me less than $80! The ice cream is Bailey Bros and the tractor is handmade. If you are the fortunate soul to have dressed your child in these, please continue consigning your child's clothes! Colt is growing so fast (12 month clothes) it seems like we can't keep up!
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

kpmantooth said...

I'm so jealous of your finds! I try to get over there, but it is hard to make the drive during the week! Congrats on the great finds!

MaryMartha said...

okay, if you guys wear smocked stuff...you need to come to columbus for sure. I love the brand "amanda remembered" no ironing and so cute!
The warehouse is here. They are still having a big clearance sale and selection is still good..even for boys stuff. I buy off season there...everything is 19.99. It's all smocked and so cute! I'll try and send you some of the boys stuff I got for my brothers little one. It's worth the little drive for sure right now.

aedozier said...

I love that shop! I don't get over there enough. I love a good bargain!!!!!

The Youngbloods said...

You need to come to Bham to all the church consignment sales - they are awesome. I can send you a list if you are interested!