Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Boy with Tubes

The little ears finally have tubes! The procedure went really well and the little guy is back to his old self. Thanks for the calls & emails.
Isn't the picture above so cute? Dad stopped by last week (he just happend to be in the neighborhood) and we bundled Colt up to enjoy the chilly weather. I wish you could see my swing in the picture above. While I was in Israel Wes built me a swing with his Christmas money! It even has a little swing for Colt.

6 comments:

kpmantooth said...

I hope the tubes fix everything!! We saw the ENT today for Jack's follow-up, and he still has an infection...trying more drops.

The Youngbloods said...

I am so glad it went well. What a precious picture!

The Murphrees said...

I hope the tubes work. What a cute picture!

Stephanie said...

Cute picture! Tubes did wonders for Christopher! Hope it helps Colt!

Perri Speigner said...

Yay for the tubes!!! I was wondering if Dr. Whatley thought they would be the cure! Hope they work. BTW, the picture is priceless!!!

The Mader's said...

Too cute for words!