Friday, July 24, 2009

Pregnant Brain

I have always been very proud that I don't develop the "pregnant brain" or whatever you call it when you forget things while pregnant. Just a little thing to boost my ego...until this morning. Colt was playing with my cell phone as normal (I'm praying he doesn't call 911 but he is entertained enough for me to put on clothes). We rush off to daycare and work. I get to work, can't find my phone so I email Casey & Wes to let them know to call my office phone if they need me. Soon after I send the email, I hear a jingle like my phone. I look everywhere for this stupid thing (and annoy my co-workers). Finally, I find the phone in MY BACK POCKET! I have on regular jeans and I am suprised I didn't feel it when I sat in the car or at my desk. So, my swelled head is no longer, I have the pregnant brain!!

1 comment:

kpmantooth said...

Oh this made me laugh outloud!! I'm just proud that I never evolved to a point of having wrecks or anything.... Good to see you briefly this morning, by the way.