Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Thank You!

Thank you for the prayers, texts, emails, phone calls and Facebook postings! Wes and I are thrilled to add a little pink to our house! We had Colt saying "baby" and pointing at my stomach. Then Kristen and Aaron brought baby Georgia to our house last night- Colt is thoroughly confused!
I'm still on track for a January 1st due date. Dr. Golden has promised to take the baby the week after Christmas (I was induced with Evie 10 days late so "waiting" isn't an option!).

6 comments:

The Murphrees said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am so glad you are having a girl. I will definitely be praying for you and baby Miller.

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Yay! So fun! Can't wait to get she and Whit together:)

The Elliotts said...

Congrats on having a baby girl! I am so excited for you guys!

Leslie said...

I am so excited for you and Wes!! What a blessing! And the house is looking GREAT! Being a Christmas baby myself, and my husband being New Years Eve, let me know if you need any tips??!! Half birthdays are great to celebrate! :)

Lacey said...

YAY! I have mounds of girly clothes if you need to borrow some, but somehow, little girls always have more clothes than they need! :-) I can't wait to meet her!

aedozier said...

How fabulous!!!! I am so happy for you and your boys!!!