Sunday, June 20, 2010

Berries, Curls, Baths and Babies

Sunday we dedicated Annie Grace and Jack. Both wore beautiful outfits my mom's cousin, Sarah, made. They looked precious. Last year, Casey & Heath and Wes & I dedicated Colt and Savannah at the same time. Since we are raising the kids more like siblings, it is important that we make the same commitments to raise them as children of Christ. God has entrusted these little minds and hearts in our hands.

June 20 179

Last week Colt had his first haircut. I was prepared with a purse full of suckers and m&ms. I thought I would cry but Leslie did a great job of leaving a few curls.

June 20 045
This is the before picture. Wes described his hair as "fluffy".
June 20 024
The hot & humidity have called for pool time every afternoon. We learned that we can fill it up a few inches for Colt and put AG's bumpo seat in too. She might love it more than Colt.
June 20 167
Swimming makes everyone really tired. The pool has taken the place of baths a few nights.
June 20 164
I LOVE blueberries! We inherited a large blueberry bush from the previous owners. I picked this bucket this afternoon. The only downfall of having the bush is Colt will eat them until he has a tummy ache!
June 20

2 comments:

Maggie M. Cooper said...

I love colt's "fluffy" hair-can't wait to see the after shot:) Love the pic of AG and Whit-I think they will be best buds one day:)

Lacy said...

We also have inherited a very large blueberry bush from the previous owners of our home, along with blackberries, figs, grapes, red& green apples, pears, muscadines, pecans and walnuts! I've made jelly, preserves, pies....not what I pictured myself doing :)