Monday, July 12, 2010

5 Years Ago

Wedding

5 years ago Wes and I got married! Here are a few things you might not know about us:

1. Wes lost his wedding ring at our reception. We have a picture of the moment we all realized it was gone. It might be my favorite wedding photo (one day I might have the nerve to share it).

2. We have a fear of one of our children have a mixed personality of my brother and his sister. This personality would ask a lot of questions and always know the answer.

3. We do not enjoy theme parks and had much rather go camping.

4. We have the least amount of rhythm of any couple. I bring little coordination and no rhythm to the relationship. If you ever went to a band party with me you can verify this.

5. We dated/were engaged for 13 months before we got married.

6. We aren't competitive in our hunting. If we ever did keep score, I would definitely win. Wes told someone last week that he just keeps me pregnant during deer season so I don't kill all the deer!

7. On our wedding day, my dad was rushing to the church for wedding pictures and decided to sedate the friendly longhorn bull living in my parent's pasture. Instead of walking to a shady place to take the drug induced nap, Norman fell flat. Dad called my best friend's husband (who happens to be a dairy farmer in NY) to tend to Norman.


Wedding 2

2 comments:

SGN said...

What a fun post! Thanks for sharing and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Happy Anniversary!:)