
Yes, thats underwear on his head.
I feel like I am continuously answering questions about everything so on the way home from Honey's last week I turned the tables.
Me: What is your nickname?
Colt: I have lots. You call me Butterbean, Daddy calls me Rat, Sister calls me Bro-bro, Honey calls me Baby Man, GiGi calls me Colty and Papooh calls me Rooster.
Me: If you could change your name, what would you like us to call you?
Colt: Rooster
Me: Who is your best friend?
Colt: Buggy then Jack Mantooth
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Colt: A daddy
Me: How many kids do you want?
Colt: None, no kids
Me: If you could be anywhere, where would you be?
Colt: In the woods to kill a deer
Me: Tomorrow is Father's Day. If Daddy could do anything, what would he do?
Colt: Sell our dog
I quickly lost my creativity and he went back to asking the questions.
We fill up the baby pool or turn on the sprinkler every afternoon.

This little fish loves the water all the time.

Kristin asked for a picture of our eucalyptus tree

Its huge. I don't know when it was planted (we inherited lots of cool plantings with our house). You can tell from the picture that it towers our house. The tree grows in every direction and the limbs sag and break easily. It smells wonderful!
I want so bad to paint our brick. I painted the shutters when we first moved in and it made a big difference. Dad claims the orange brick is "happy"!!
3 comments:
Colt (or should I say Rooster?) is hilarious!
Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend...
Colt is too cute and funny. We enjoyed being in his class Sunday morning!!
I'm so behind on writing AND reading...so funny. Had to read to Jamie!
Post a Comment