Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Talent

I'm going to confess something. There are 2 gifts that God did not bless me with. Like it must not have crossed His mind when He was creating me because I don't have a single drop. These are rhythm and artistic ability. The 2 times we've watched our wedding video I have fast-forwarded through the first dance because it makes me want to hide. As for my drawing capabilities, I always go with stick figures. You know, the kind with a triangle for a dress?
Luckily, my friends love me in spite of my simplicity. One of my first friends at AU stopped by my house last week to pick up some clothes I had borrowed (no it wasn't Kate Kelley!!!). I offered her some of my zinnias in return. Check out her website .

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for the compliments and the zinnias. I had completely forgotten about Kate's contract.... lol.

Kristin said...

Beth Berry had Amanda paint a beautiful angel holding a baby for me after Olivia went to live with Jesus. Parrish loved it and still has it on his bedside table. He talks about the angel that "takes care of Livy." She is so talented! As a side note, I want to know about the eucalyptus tree! Post a pic, please!!!