Wes, Colt, my parents, my brother & niece went to an animal auction last weekend in Tennessee. This is a annual event for my parents but Wes & Colt's first venture. Luckily, they sold 3 donkeys (don't worry we still have 12+) and one horse. Not surprisingly, the trailer was full when they came home. I have pictures to prove it and I'll post soon.
Here is a picture my mom texted me from the auction.

No, "Otis" did not make it to Opelika. I did hear there was a 3 year old that was devastated he couldn't bring him home. Our last 2 llamas were not the greatest pets so I'm not sure Papooh (or Wes) is ready to bring home another.
While I have your attention, I want to tell you about a website you must check out.
http://www.418stitches.com/
My dear friend Emily Gross started this last year. I'm stealing this from her website "The purpose of 418 Stitches is to generate a profit to give to various ministries working to "recover, empower, and reintegrate" those women and children caught up in "violence, abuse, and trafficking" (Hagar International: About Us). "
You can see on her website the profit ($679.93) that has been raised.
Annie loves her AU dress Emily made (Emily can't guarantee the nap!)

Actually, she played so hard in her dress at the tailgate that she slept through the AU/Miss State game!
Emily has super cute Christmas fabrics so be sure to check her out!
Here is a picture my mom texted me from the auction.

No, "Otis" did not make it to Opelika. I did hear there was a 3 year old that was devastated he couldn't bring him home. Our last 2 llamas were not the greatest pets so I'm not sure Papooh (or Wes) is ready to bring home another.
While I have your attention, I want to tell you about a website you must check out.
http://www.418stitches.com/
My dear friend Emily Gross started this last year. I'm stealing this from her website "The purpose of 418 Stitches is to generate a profit to give to various ministries working to "recover, empower, and reintegrate" those women and children caught up in "violence, abuse, and trafficking" (Hagar International: About Us). "
You can see on her website the profit ($679.93) that has been raised.
Annie loves her AU dress Emily made (Emily can't guarantee the nap!)

Actually, she played so hard in her dress at the tailgate that she slept through the AU/Miss State game!
Emily has super cute Christmas fabrics so be sure to check her out!
No comments:
Post a Comment