Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This is the Song that Never Ends

Don't you hate that song? Casey use to sing it when we were little and it would be in my head the rest of the day. I sing this song everytime I see our tomato plants.


I think someone sneaks into our garden at night and gives the plants some TLC. They won't stop producing tomatoes. It just goes on and on.

DSCN3572

Notice the dead leaves? Told you I stopped taking care of them.


We are also still getting peppers from the garden.

DSCN3577

I didn't realize these were ready so much later than everything else. I'm sure one frost and everything will be gone.


With the time change our outside play time has been limited.

DSCN3568

We usually start staring at each other about 6:30pm wondering what to do for the next hour!


I realized that I was obsessed with this tree when Annie told it "bye-bye" one day.

DSCN3559


These little people insist on playing outside before we leave the house every morning (hence the bow, it doesn't last long!).

DSCN3578

1 comment:

Joy said...

Tipi, our garden is the same way! It looks like a sad vacant lot since we quit paying it attention, oh about August. But it's still happily making tomatoes and peppers. so weird.
The tree and your kiddos are beautiful!