Really, its been in the upper 60's in January? How crazy!
We have loved getting outside during the warm days.
Even the rain didn't stop us from exploring the Ecology Preserve in Auburn. The boys were hunting for the day and the mamas were looking forward to little ones taking good naps!
If you haven't visited this place, its really fun.
This is how it really is
This little girl steals my heart everyday
I really dislike birds but I've decided to accept the fact that we have them (for those of you that skim the blog- these bird live at our house, in the middle of a neighborhood). Meet Jack Mantooth and Buggy Stewart. Mat-Mat didn't make the picture but is doing well.
We've had one chicken casualty or as Colt says "that chicken done died".
As long as we keep getting these little gems, I'm content.
Colt and Lottie dog go squirrel hunting in the yard most afternoons.
Notice the gun didn't make it to the stand!
BTW- I have NO idea how to center my header. Its driving me crazy.







No comments:
Post a Comment