Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brrrr!



Saturday morning we did the Think Pink Walk in downtown Opelika. It was a beautiful morning. After the walk we did a little shopping. What a great way to start the day! The kids were a little unsure of their jackets. Wes asked me how much longer we have to dress Colt like Savannah. I think we Colt tells me he doesn't want to match his cousin, I'll quit dressing them alike!



Saturday evening we cooked out at the new barn (or as my dad says "bond"- we aren't sure where he picked up his dialect) on the hunting land. The boys had been working on plots all day so the girls & kids joined them for dinner. With all the time dedicated to these fields I can't imagine why a deer wouldn't just love them! Anyway, Colt wore his flannel shirt and carthart overalls. He thinks his Aunt G (Casey) is hilarious.



Sometimes I laugh so hard I fall over!

3 comments:

kpmantooth said...

Love these pictures!

The Youngbloods said...

He is so cute! I'm loving the outfit!

aedozier said...

No idea how we missed yall Saturday morning. Mary McKinnon and Savannah had the same blanket too! We missed Ella's b'day party due to an extended nap. Hope you are doing well.