Sunday, October 5, 2008
Happy 90th Birthday Gran!
Happy Birthday Gran!
This weekend we all went to Troy to celebrate my grandmother's 90th birthday. This lady is full of energy and still full of personality. She's never been one to sit still and let life pass her by. Saturday afternoon there was a party for Gran at the church then we went to her house to eat dinner and watch football. One fun fact about my grandmother is her sister married my grandfather's brother. I know it's Alabama but theres nothing illegal about it all. My grandmother had 5 kids and her sister had 6 kids. Isn't that cool? Anyway, the party for Gran was terrific. Wes may have had more fun than anyone. He said that he had tears in his eyes all night from laughing so hard! We are already looking forward to Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How very cool!! Where did y'all get the tshirts? My dad's 60th is next month, and that would be very cool!
LOVE the pics!!! Thank you so much for posting them so quickly! And yes, please send them via email too so I can save them to my computer, but just when you have time, no rush!
Loved seeing y'all and LOVE the pics of the babies!!
I'd love to meet Gran. I hear she's a hoot! Oh, and the shirts are awesome!
Post a Comment