Friday, October 10, 2008

Our Other Children



I felt terrible today when I realized that I had never posted anything about our dogs! They are our babies and I promise we haven't completely abandoned them! This is Addie. She is a Drahthaar. According to her papers her name is Brigetta vom Keinen Fluss. She is a German dog and she has to pass 3 test before we can breed her. Wes is working on her 3rd test. She is a big baby and gets really worried when Colt cries. She is constantly hunting and pointing random birds/squirrel/chipmunks in our backyard.



This is Waverly J. She is a West Highland Terrier but her right ear never learned to stand up. She is six years old and was super rotten before I got married. Many people remember Waverly J for: going through a window at the house in Homewood (she wasn't fond of the mailman), waking at 6am for the first year of her life, chewing every expensive pair of shoes in the house, riding the seadoo and many other strange adventures. She loves to sit under Colt's highchair (I never sweep!) and is very protective of Colt.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great pictures! Ours are very camera shy. I have no good pictures of ours.