Wes, Colt and I had a great time- thanks Streetmans for inviting us!
.jpg)
The moms and babies
Me (Colt), Michelle (Kaitlyn), Brandi (Dawson & Ryland), Casey (Savannah), Robin (Cole). Its amazing we all fit on the couch with our childbearing hips!!
.jpg)
The daddies and their babies
Cam (Dawson & Ryland), Travis (Kaitlyn), Clint (Cole), Heath (Savannah) and Wes (Colt). Just a side note- Wes dressed up like a redneck.
3 comments:
Wes and his humor of Hurtsboro! I am surprised yall didn't make it by Allen's mom's house. MM was there with her. Too cute!!!!
Wes did a good job of dressing like a redneck. He had a lot of examples in Glencoe! HA! Your little lobster was TOO cute, and I still hope to see you guys soon. If you are ever in Bham, please let us know!
How funny that you spent halloween with my family! It was so weird to pull up your blog and see my fam. All the babies look so cute!
Post a Comment