
For all you locals, the Opelika Christmas Parade is Wednesdsay, Decemeber 3rd at 4:00 p.m. As in years past, it starts in front of the courthouse and weaves it way through downtown. It's a great way to bring in the Christmas spirit!
Congratulations to John & Amanda Roberson- John "Blake" Roberson was born on Sunday! I'll have pictures to post on Saturday (I guess I should tell Amanda that we are coming to visit!).
Congratulations to Wes and Margaret (Pitts) Lee- Margaret Elise "Maggie" Lee was born Tuesday. Coming from those two she's got to be a beautiful child with a precious personality!
2 comments:
I say put it up and hang breakables up high and soft ones down low. The girls would have been a year when we had a tree with them...haven't lost one yet, but we haven't had a boy and a tree yet either! ach!
You have to start them young. We have broken a few ornaments, but oh well. Overall, we have had no touble. Go for it! Bring on the tree and all the fun. The moments are too great not to do it. Kids just are in awe of all of the lights and all the decorations. Have fun!!
Post a Comment