Monday, November 24, 2008

Lessons in Sharing!



Last night we went to Casey & Heath's house to eat dinner (Heath, Wes & Dad killed hogs this weekend- no I'm not posting those pictures). We were trying to get a cute picture of the babies. First, we gave them toys. Colt stole Savannah's toy so we gave Savannah Casey's keys (Savannah's favorite toy). You can see what happened with the keys.
We had a great weekend. Besides the hog hunt (which lasted until 10pm Saturday night), we unpacked our Christmas decorations. Our first Christmas we had just moved into the house, then I've been pregnant the last two Christmases so I'm a little over anxious!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We are going to the lake with my family then Centre to see Wes' family.

4 comments:

The Youngbloods said...

Be sure to have the camera when she learns to knock him out one day!! I LOVE IT. So cute!

kpmantooth said...

These made me laugh out loud! Not good when I'm so close to Jack's room, and he's fussing....

The Murphrees said...

Make sure you put up plenty of Christmas decorations for me too...we wont get to this year:( Happy Thanksgiving!

The Rouse Family said...

Love your pics...not sure about the tree and pulling up. I am a nervous reck this year. We are putting ours up tomorrow. Last year we put a cage around it :) this year--we are not!