Saturday night I worked at the Victorian Front Porch Tour serving wassail. I know- it doesn't really sound like something I would do but I loved seeing everyone! People come from all over for this event! I also saw lots of old friends that I haven't seen in a while.
Sunday all the family packed up and went to Eufaula for the day. My grandparents have a cabin on the lake there so we met our Ray cousins (Mom's side) for an early Christmas. We all learned to ski there and have some great memories of the cabin. As you can tell from the pictures, the decor hasn't been updated since those memories were made. I didn't get a shot of the faux marble island. It was a masterpiece in the early 90's!!

Colt got his first riding toy! He loves it.

Savannah and her new Little Mermaid riding toy. She couldn't decide if it was more fun to dance sitting on the toy or holding onto the back.

Aunt Shelia & Colt

My brother, I mean Trip, got a marshmallow gun and bow from Uncle Jim & Aunt Shelia. I tried to get a picture of Trip and his blue arm (he & the goat wrestle and the goat won so he has a blue cast) but he doesn't stay still long enough to get a picture! Ray got a cute cupcake maker (kind of like an Easy Bake Oven). I was too busy sampling to get a picture.

My cousin Shannon and her cute boyfriend Stephen

I just have to show you the beautiful sofa. This was in my parent's house when I was little.

The boys challenging the very, very old rope swing.
1 comment:
How much fun! iam glad he is not allergic to the Christmas tree, I have been meaning to write you. My Mom made Cooper's shirt with the Aubie on it. She would love to do you one if you have an extra shirt. It looks cute on navy too.
Post a Comment