Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged!!

I've been Tagged by Julie. I was given these rules:

A. First list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

Here it goes:
1. I hate deciding what to wear to work. I stand at my closet for ever and just stare. When Casey and I lived together she picked out my clothes every morning (or at least gave her approval). Sometimes I still call her to see if she thinks my outfit looks okay.

2. I wish I was coordinated. This would have come in handy during cheerleading try-outs, aerobics, snow skiing, and my wedding reception!

3. We don't watch TV. After not turning it on for 7 days, we disconnected extended cable so we only have basic cable. In case you are interested, it costs $30 to disconnect.

4. I love sugar snap peas. Wes- I'm sorry you are tired of eating them but they are new favorite veggie.

5. I enjoy hunting. I somewhat understand the excitment of watching a deer walk out. Mostly, I like to be alone for 3 hours.

6. I flunked my first driver's test. I pulled out in front of a car. Looking back, it scared the crap out of the officer testing me. Ha! My mom hit telephone pole and flunked her test!

7. Our dog, Addie, is howling to Winnie the Pooh right now. Okay, my honest point is that Addie sings. She likes that Billy Currington about turnips and sweet tea that came out a few years ago. Sometimes she randomly sings as you ride down the road. It's been the cause of many near collisions.

8. Blog stalking pays off! I found a friend that I haven't seen since 5th grade! I left her a stalking type message on blog and we are planning to get together soon!

9. I love my little house. Many days I wish I had more room but I like the challenge of having to be so organized to fit everything in this place. I love that Colt's room is in the center of the house.

10. I hate going through my day with the bed not made. If I run out time in the morning I always come home during lunch to make the bed. I know, I'm crazy.

Okay, these are tagged!

Allison
Joy
Perri
Brooke
Mandy

4 comments:

kpmantooth said...

I am SO impressed about the TV!!!!

MaryMartha said...

5th grade...I haven't seen you since then...whoa! I'm assuming your talking about me..Thats crazy!
Can't wait to catch up :)

The Rouse Family said...

Tell Wes nice deer. Dan would be jealous.
I love all your answers. I am like that about my bed too :)

Amanda said...

Hilarious! We will go a few days without making the bed. In fact, it's not made right now.