Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Casey!!



Happy Birthday Aunt G! I wish I had a better picture but the babes seem to have the spotlight these days.
A few things about Aunt G:
1. We call her "Aunt G" because her nickname growing up was "Goose". The story goes that a mother goose chased her when she was little. If you know my family, everyone has a nickname. Bub shortened it to "G" when Ray was born.
2. She is always tan.
3. In high school, she did a doughnut in our Volvo station wagon.
4. Speaking of the station wagon, (my dad made us drive it for a year, with no tickets/wrecks we could get a new car) Casey told my dad the backseat was the perfect size for a mattress!
5. A cat lived in the dorm with her for a year- and she was never busted!
6. When she was little, she wore her swimsuit backwards.
7. In high school I saw her slap a guy across the face. I was so proud.
8. She regularly puts $5 worth of gas in her car. She has coasted many hills.
9. She still buys me clothes.
10. Savannah might look like a Stewart but she has Casey's personality.
11. Since we lived together so long, we bought furniture together. We had to split everything in our divorce (when we each got married). I still have her kitchen table, coffee table and Christmas decorations.
12. She refuses to unload the dishwasher and vaccum the carpet.

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Would love for you to share my blog with your friends who are starting the adoption process! They can also email me at bcowen@comcast.net and thru there I will give my phone number so we can chat!
Blessings,
Brooke