We've bought a house! I'll post pictures of the new house next week after the inspection. We close on our house June 11th and we will rent from the buyer instead of moving in at the Colley Casa. We close on our new house June 30th. The plans changed after we had rented a storage unit, changed our address and packed/moved about 3/4 of our things!

And these are the reasons we are a little sad to move...




Happy Friday! We are off for another weekend at the lake!


3 comments:
Awww!!! You're going to miss that house! Good luck with the move... it's been an experience to move with all the extra "help".
Congrats on finding new house!
You better hurry and get everything settled before hunting and football season starts...sounds like your man likes to be out alot then :)
Loved getting to see pictures of Kristen on your blog lately. I would love to catch up for an auburn game this fall with you guys!
YEA on the new house!!! Those have to be part of the reason your house sold! Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see the new house.
Post a Comment