
Happy Mother's Day!
We had a great weekend! Friday night we spent the night at the lake. It's a whole new world up there since Colt has learned to walk! Saturday we worked around the house and went to a wedding. After church on Sunday, all the family came over for lunch. Then Colt and I went to Miracle Field to cheer on Wes and his buddy. Thank you Aunt Ashley Davenport for the cute outfit Colt finally gets to wear. My intention was to get a picture of him standing but he wouldn't go for it.
An update on our moving:
We have 2 contracts on our house. One contract was in place before we put it on the market, the other contract was given the day after we put it on the market! So, now our sale is "pending" until everything is worked out. Wes and I put a contract on a house and the owners countered with the orignial price so, we are still looking. We might be moving to the lake house if we can't find anything soon!
1 comment:
He looks so cute in it Tip! I can't believe he is that big!! I am dying to come down and visit soon! Xo, Ash
Post a Comment