Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Caboose 003

This is Colt's school picture smile. Its not attractive.
On the way to school this morning:
Colt: Mommy, I pulled out my eyeball (pretending like he has something in his hand)
Me: Oh no, put it back
Colt: Roll down my window so I can feed it to the birds

Anyone done Potty Training Bootcamp? How do I know when he's ready for this?

1 comment:

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Colt is one of my favorite kids ever!:) We did the boot camp when ME was 2 1/2 (I use that term loosely). It took 2 days with a couple of accidents and she had it. We still used pull-ups at night till she was 3. Sometimes she needed them, usually not, but I kept them anyway...I don't like changing sheets in the middle of the night.:) If you want to know more let me know!