Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Loving this Weather

Sunday we celebrated my brother's birthday (42!!) with lunch at my parents house after church. The dads and toddlers played football and Casey enjoyed the sunshine with the babies. Casey suggested we get a picture of Annie Grace & Jack. She didn't realize I have my video camera on. You will also see my dog and the result of being placed on the backburner.


3 comments:

kpmantooth said...

Sadness...video is "private."

Leslie said...

Love it! Love how in the still of the video Jack looks like he's "getting some sun on his face" looking up like that. The things you do to get a smile!

PHOTOGENICS said...

Jacky's thinking.."Hey, I may not be able to see good with this blinding sun in my eyes but I know someone just yanked my chew toy out of my mouth!!!" (insert red mark on forehead turning maroon)