Monday, October 25, 2010

Party & People

I love the idea of a combined birthday party. Colt, Bug, Papooh and I ventured to Andrew, Ford, Claire, Cooper & Georgia's (try singing that in the birthday song) birthday at the Farmer & Dell pumpkin patch. The corn trough was the toddler's favorite part. Wes collected all the corn that fell out of Colt's boot when we got home. "Thats expensive stuff" was Wes comment. For legal sake, I'll let that go.

DSCN2384


Colt & Savannah also loved the tunnel through the haybales. Casey was gracious enough to keep Annie Grace and Jack while we were gone.

DSCN2397

Wes picked up a dinner for us at Wendy's, guess what the prize was in the kids's meal!! A tiger with 21,302 pieces. Luckily Chris was there to read directions.


DSCN2419


This little squirrel is into everything these days. She finally eats puffs & cheerios but still not going for much table food. Except for the french fries from her brother's happy meal.


DSCN2421

20 minutes later, we have a happy meal prize


DSCN2424


Saturday we enjoyed another wonderful day on the plains. It was especially great because:
1. Mandy flew down from DC
2. We had a babysitter
3. AU won
We also got to see Birmingham girls Melissa & Nicole. We missed Amanda & Leslie.


DSCN2426

Sunday evening we had Ray's birthday party. Ray is the oldest granchild and turns 8 today! She is the greatest cousin and a big help to the adults!

Colt loves going to Bubba, Say-Say, Ray-Ray & Bone-Bone's house (wonder if my child will ever speak proper English with those names). This was his reaction with Bug showed up at the party.
I can have a later post on the shoes.

DSCN2457

The birthday girl! The boys were playing archery on the Wii during the celebration.


DSCN2463


Colt & Annie Grace have an obession with animal. I wonder why. Anyway, I recently bought a red barn at Kids Clothes Connection for $2.50 (my only purchase). It has become a huge hit in our house. I'm thinking about hiding it until Christmas then bringing it back out.

DSCN2371

I have confessed to many of you that I accidently bought Colt skinny jeans from Old Navy. I didn't realize this until I had washed the jeans. Luckily, he doesn't fill out a 2T yet so they appear somewhat baggy. His look isn't because he's wearing skinny jeans (or a bunny shirt with his initials) its because he wanted to climb over sister to get in his seat.


DSCN2466

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Awww! I missed y'all too. AU-some win though!
P.S. Colt's face totally made me lol.

The Reeds said...

That picture of Colt is hilarious!! He's so cute!! The skinny jeans crack me up! I bought Trent some Lucky jeans at one of the consignment sales for $3, and they say "Lucky You" when you open the zipper. I don't feel lucky when I'm unzipping them to change a dirty diaper, but it always makes me laugh.
I love your blog! I need to comment more, because yours is one of my favorites!

Leslie said...

Wish I could have been there...I do recall last year, ya'll saying it was my turn to be pregs for a football season, and oddly enough, here I am! HA! Love Colt's pic and the skinny jeans make me laugh.

kpmantooth said...

Oh the skinny jeans...that one needs to be saved for future high school memories or something...you behave or I'll post.... :) Love it!