Thursday, September 1, 2011

Coo-Coo

Things have been a little coo-coo around here. See, I left my camera at the lake (I think, I hope) so only pictures have been made with my phone. I have a cheap, "free with a contract" phone (the cool phone was dropped in a pot of cooking peas by a certain 3 year old). Anyway, this little addition in our household hasn't helped our craziness.



100_1850[1]



Yes, a coo-coo clock. That's a cow that pops out and it moos on the hour. Fun when we are all staring at it, waiting for the hands to hit the mark and the cow to jump out. Even Annie claps. Not so fun when you are home alone and it scares the crap out of you. Yes, I've called it some unkind words. My parents carefully planned an 11 day trip to Switzerland (home to coo-coo clocks according to my dad). Instead, they claimed Switzerland was too expensive so they backpacked through 5 other countries. They visited lots of cool places and somehow we only ended up with a coo-coo clock.

This little girl was super happy to have her Honey & Papooh back. Her parents were super happy to have their free babysitters back!


Sept1



Remember my last post? If not, just scroll down. I ate my words this week. I ate crow. I had a slice of humble pie. Whatever you wish to call it, I did it. I've had tonsillitis all week and Wes has battled a sinus infection. Strangely, both kids are 100%. So, the cartoons have come out. We watched Bob the Builder and I'm still singing the song.

Between Bob the Building and the cow in our clock, things here are just coo-coo!

No comments: