Thursday, July 24, 2008

BPA- Free??

Is anyone else completely confused about this whole BPA thing? We have tons of Avent bottles (and love them!) but I'm starting to read more about the dangers of BPA in baby bottles. I've searched for BPA free bottles at Wal-Mart & Target and BPA free bottles are: 1. terrible reviews 2. glass- ugh! 3. not avaliable at our local retailer. Any suggestions from you wise women out there?

Obviously, we haven't missed any meals. We went to the doctor yesterday and Colt weighs 15lbs, 3ozs! He is completely rolling over and didn't cry until his 4th shot yesterday!

2 comments:

margaret lee said...

Tipi, i'm just beginning to learn about all of these baby things, but i've heard a friend at work mention that Dr. Brown is making a polypropylene bottle now that's BPA-free. it's on their Web site. Colt is growing so quickly! He's so precious. i love looking at your blog!

kpmantooth said...

I found the BPA free, not glass bottles on diapers.com but can't decide what to do either. I saw some Born Free (I think that's the brand) in Bham yesterday...but couldn't bring myself to spend over $30 for 3 bottles when my two girls thrived with Avent. But what did it do to their insides??????????? aughhhhhh...