Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where I Want to Be!







After a quick shopping trip to Montgomery on Saturday, we went to the lake to relax. Addie enjoys Seadoo trips, we just have to make sure she doesn't spot a duck. Waverly cares little for the Seadoo but enjoys guarding our dock. I hate I erased the pictures of my dad riding the Seadoo without a lifejacket. He rode past Stillwaters and didn't realize he didn't have one until he got back to the cabin! Wes asked him what he would have done if "the law had pulled him over". Dad said he would outrun them!! If you know my dad, you know it's probably true!




Wes took this picture today and I love it! Thanks to cousin Savannah, Colt has learned to "motorboat". This is especially gross when his mouth is full of food! Today he ripped off his bib and smeared it across his face. I'm gonna have my hands full!

1 comment:

kpmantooth said...

I am so not ready to enter the world of spoons and "real" food. You are brave! Jack is, however, staring us down at dinner...so, I'm not sure if we'll make it to 6 months or not.