Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Flowers, Face-Lift, Fish Fry, Friends & Funny Sleeper

I just have to show you how beautiful my gladiolus, begonias and sweet potato vine are! We even have an easter lilly popping up between the begonias. We have this ugly wall in our backyard so we decided to make it a huge flowerbed and it's my favorite part of my house. In the spring, we filled it full of tulip bulbs!


After 5 coats of stain, I finally finished my corner cabinet! I'm so proud of the outcome! Now if I can just remember to get the rest of my wedding china from my parent's house!





















Saturday night we had a fish fry for Wes' 30th birthday! His official b'day is 4th of July so we decided to celebrate a little early. No, we didn't bust into the Old Crowe. It's magically disappeared!



Don't you wonder what they are thinking?



My favorite picture of the week.

You can tell from the blanket position that Colt pivots in his sleep. Colt is still sleeping through the nights and wakes up so happy! He is also thrilled that his good buddy, Jack is in his class at school!

1 comment:

kpmantooth said...

Jack's mommy is REALLY glad that Colt is there, thus y'all are there.... LOTS of added sanity through this transition. :) It will be fun as they grow together...just hope they don't bite or clobber each other too much or something. I'm a bit nervous for learning how boys work.