Wow! It's been 3 years since we walked down the aisle. Or if you attended our wedding, it's been 3 years since the hottest day of 2005! I had wonderful intentions of posting a beautiful wedding picture but we had a sick little baby last night. So! I'm left posting the pictures I have saved on my work computer! Wes is a great dad and an even better husband. Wes is the fun parent and will tell you he's the fun person in the relationship!! He picks up Colt from school everyday and has him for 2 hours until I get home! In relationships, I don't know how couples survive when Christ isn't the center of their marriage. To quote my brother "your marriage has experienced more in 3 years than most in a lifetime."
P.S. Colt is back to his happy self today! Wes is staying home & playing "Mr. Mom".
3 comments:
Congrats!! Many blessings to come!
Yes, she sits in the Bumbo- her thighs will be too fat pretty soon, but it holds her right now! Definitely tell me how the grinder works out- I want to make my own once I get the swing of things! Happy anniversary, by the way!
Post a Comment