Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Colt!!!


Colt wants you to know that he is looking forward to being a big brother! Baby Miller will be here January 1st!

18 comments:

Lacey said...

No way! Congratulations Tipi! I am so excited for you!

Christen said...

Congrats Tipi, that's so exciting!

The Elliotts said...

Congratuations Tippi! Very exciting news :)

The Youngbloods said...

Wow! You have a lot going on! Congratulations!

kpmantooth said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Congrats!!! Is it the t-shirt/big brother title or does Colt just look all big all of a sudden?!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!!!!!! We are so excited! Colt will be an awesome big brother. Boy, we've GOT to get the new baby program going!!! Can't wait to meet the newest little Miller!
Love - Steph

Yancy and Joy said...

Oh, that's so exciting! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations.

The Muncies said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to have these sweet ones so close together!

Ashleigh said...

Yipeeeeee!!!
I am so happy for yall. It was good to see you the other night. I hate that we didn't get to talk more!!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

Very exciting!:) Between the house and the baby yall have an exciting summer! Let me know if you need any help!

The Reeds said...

CONGRATS!!! Colt is already a super cute big brother:)

MaggieMae said...

Tipi I just found your blog! That is sooo exciting!! Congrats!!! Grant and I are so happy for you guys!! :)

The Murphrees said...

Wow! Congratulations! How exciting!

ml said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

DeLine Family said...

Tipi...that is such wonderful & exciting news! Congrats!!

Nana said...

Wonderful news!! Congratulations!!!!
Colt is such a "hunk of a little man". He makes me smile! Don't worry, you sorta know me, I'm Jeb's mother. You couldn't know too many guys named Jeb! Take care,
Nana from Eufaula

Apryl said...

Congratulations Tipi! I am thrilled for you!