Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8x8

Thanks to Stephanie and Katie, I've been tagged!! Here it goes:

Things I am looking forward to:
1. Lunch (can you tell I'm pregnant?)
2. Dessert (yep, 2 lines on that little test!)
3. Being settled into my new house
4. Going to the lake this weekend
5. Watching Colt run around the yard this afternoon
6. Being able to announce another suprise (no, I'm not having twins)
7. Catching up with Kristen this week
8. Our office renovations being complete

Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to the lake
2. Swam
3. Wrote a contract for the City of Opelika
4. Listened to lots and lots of banging (see #8 above)
5. Went to Rotary Club
6. Created a flyer for our upcoming event
7. Finally turned in my Baptist Bounty recipe
8. Rented a forklift for our recycling event next weekend

Things I wish I could do:
1. Go to the beach
2. Everything on my to-do list
3. Keep my child from biting me
4. Give my dogs the freedom to roam
5. Sing
6. Dance
7. Figure out how to keep my checkbook balanced
8. Lift heavy boxes

Shows I watch:
Sorry, we have no cable so I'm blank on this one!!

Favorite foods:
1. fried cheese balls from Oskars
2. corn nuggets at Niffers
3. salad
4. pizza
5. ice cream sandwiches
6. boiled peanuts
7. my mom's bbq sauce
8. fruit

Places I've traveled:
1. Bangladesh
2. India
3. Nepal
4. Egypt
5. Israel
6. England
7. Honduras
8. Canada

I'd like to travel:
1. Israel (again)
2. Tanzania
3. Argentina
4. Alaska
5. Yellowstone
6. Maine
7. France
8. Chile

People I tag:
1. Joy Carpenter
2. Amanda Roberson
3. Meredith Latimer
4. Mandy McPhearson
5. Christen Sparks
6. Holly Muncie
7. Mary Martha Walker
8. Lacy Jones

2 comments:

Amanda said...

so, would you say that you are not looking forward to turning thirty next week?? :) Or, has your pregnant brain refused to remember it.

ml said...

Whoa! I am so glad you tagged me! I can't believe I just saw this post 2 weeks later! I will get on it ASAP!