Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Messy Times

This is what Colt looks like most evenings. We spent our afternoons (late, when its bearable) in the yard or in the baby pool. For all those nosey stalkers, yes I tried to crop out my messy kitchen.
Can I tell you how ready I am to move? We rented our storage unit a month ago. For the last month we have been without: kitchen table, chairs, cable, books, dishes, plates (besides 2), pots & pans...So that we don't sound like idiots- we were planning to move out June 9th and plans changed at the last minute. Tomorrow we are moving to the lake house. We are moving into our new house on Wednesday! We have some renovations to do but I'm so excited!!


3 comments:

The Youngbloods said...

That is exciting! Good luck with your move.

kpmantooth said...

Love it...excited for your move!

Amanda said...

I love it!!! This is exactly how Blake looks.... all the time. Maybe it's boy thing.