Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just an Update...

Just an update...

My cameras are in a box. Not sure where that box is. Our stuff is spread out between a storage unit, my parents garage, my parents dining room, lakehouse and the barn. Yesterday, I had looked in three locations before finally tracking down a pair of black heels (brown flipflops were not appropriate for a funeral).
We close on our new house today. I am very excited. But, I am more excited that we heard Baby Miller's heartbeat today. I am 13 weeks and feeling great. We go back July 28th for the ultrasound. Obviously, I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it.

I hope everyone has a great 4th! Happy Birthday Wes! I promise to find a camera before the weekend.

2 comments:

kpmantooth said...

Love the new blog look!! So impressed!!

The Murphrees said...

Hope the move goes well! I cannot wait to find out what baby Miller will be.