
I had a great idea for this post. I turned 30 on Sunday and I wanted to share with you (in words & pictures) how much fun we had! Instead, I have been convicted and decided to do a "real" post. If I were honest, I would preface every post with a disclaimer like "What you are about to read is the part of my life that I want you to see. The pictures you see are the best out of 100 or so I took. Please don't be fooled into thinking that we have life figured out because our blog appears that we are carefree". I hate to think that I am deceiving you. In the past few days, I've learned a lot about life. Allow me to share with you...never stop praying for your heart's desire, God never stops listening; life is short, make sure your family knows you love them; if you can't be yourself in front of the ones you love, you don't know who you are; ages and birthdays are silly, live like you feel like living.
Okay, thats enough now get back to work.
6 comments:
Amen. Thank you for sharing and your wisdom.
I completely agree! Thanks for voicing this as I have been thinking about that on my own blog for a while.
Hey Tipi, It's Alison from FlipFlop. Enjoyed the post! It is funny how we tend to record the best of the best in our blogs and real life kinda falls to the side. Good observation.
Hope you have a great Tuesday afternoon!
Great advice, Tipi! Thanks for being real! :)
Awesome... I still want to see pictures... :) I hope you had a fabulous day! Call me when you get a chance.
Amen! How many times I've thought, "that's a neat family" when I look at our pictures...pictures often hide all the craziness of the day/moment! Hope you had a blessed b-day!!!
Steph
Post a Comment