frustrated farmer, his wife, two toddlers, a Lottie dog and three chickens
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Oh Baby!
Savannah would like for everyone to know that she will be a big sister!! Casey is due in February. Our babies will be about four weeks apart. Colt & Savannah are nine weeks apart. My parents will have six grandchildren under the age of seven!
I knew it!!! HA! You can't fool me! As soon as I saw your last post I thought.... I'd bet money Casey's pregnant too!! Congrats to you both! I can't wait!
That is awesome news! How much fun for Colt and Savannah to be so close in age and then the next two cousins to be a month apart! I couldn't be more happy for you guys! I know your parents are thrilled!!!!
7 comments:
Is this something you plan together? ;) How fun!
I won't be with ya'll on this go round. Totally not ready for #2 at the Baker household!
I knew it!!! HA! You can't fool me! As soon as I saw your last post I thought.... I'd bet money Casey's pregnant too!! Congrats to you both! I can't wait!
Of course!:) Congrats to you both-I know Papoo is in heaven!
I LOVE IT!!! Cute picture of Savannah too! Tell Casey I said congrats!
That is awesome news! How much fun for Colt and Savannah to be so close in age and then the next two cousins to be a month apart! I couldn't be more happy for you guys! I know your parents are thrilled!!!!
Congrats!!!!!! Prayers coming your way!
Post a Comment