Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!


Happy Fathers Day (a day late)! While my intention was to post this yesterday, we decided to spend the night at the lake Saturday night and rushed (like all of us dressed in 15 minutes) to church Sunday morning. After a quick nap, we (with good help) packed and moved more stuff all afternoon!
Colt and Wes have so much fun together. I am so fortunate that Wes plays "Mr. Mom" everyday! He picks Colt up from daycare and they have "man time" until I get home. Wes also baths and feeds Colt while I cook dinner! Hes a great dad! Happy Fathers Day!

2 comments:

kpmantooth said...

Great daddies are a blessing! We are sans kids except Jack next week if you need help. Just let us know. I would love to help...other than during the work day. :S Fridays I have Jack and am otherwise free though.

The Rouse Family said...

AHHHH- I have been sooo bad about checking all the blogs lately! Congrats on baby two! That is so exciting. I will be praying for ya'll. I am always so behind on news. :o)